Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Flower "Pop"

While searching blogs I came across this cute flower pot. I can't take credit for the idea...I didn't bookmark the page so I can't give credit to the original  designer. I will search for it some more and post her info.  I originally made it in a different color, later to realize the challenge colors were yellow and green. I also posted the blue one so you could see it. It is not a basket but it does holds a lollipop so I'd say it qualifies ;)  Enjoy!
XOXO Gisela

PS:  I found the links and as promised here they are...
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUulYJ428Qk&list=UUJote-vIicy5uC6ZXcJNDOQ&index=5&feature=plcp
http://kardsbykadie.blogspot.com/2012/03/craftjunkietoo-spring-share.html





7 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love it! Great job on creating two of them. Thanks for sharing these super cute little flowerpots in our challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable project...and I love lollipops! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project...I love it in both colors!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great...they look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! What a fun way to gift a lollipop! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen these flower pots before, and they are super cute! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Gisela, it so pretty! I love those flowers .
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete