Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Best wishes

The sketch from Retro Sketches and the colors from Dynamic Duos led me to create this simple but pretty card.  I embossed only the top portion of the card leaving the bottom for the sentiment.  I punched the flowers in red and used 2 for each flower making it pop a little more.  Added a white pearl in the center of each flower.  I first thought to use a Crumb Cake ribbon to blend with the back, but it got lost and it made the card look sad to me.  Instead I decided to use the white/red ribbon and I liked it better. Enjoy!
XOXO Gisela


 

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable Gisela, love your sweet knotted ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! The flowers are amazing--the CAS design is fabulous! Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos with your sweet and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Gisela, really sweet. Love it! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red/white ribbon was the perfect choice! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty CAS card. Love your choice of ribbon. Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embossing in the background looks great! Thanks for playing along at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete