Friday, August 31, 2012

35th Wedding Anniversary

The challenge requires making a project with a picture so back to my roots I went, scrapbooking.  I had taken this photo of the restaurant sign after we had dinner there and thought of making a page for our 35th Wedding Anniversary.
I scored 1/2 the page to mimic the wood in the sign and used the colors in the picture to create the page.  I also created a small envelope to save the receipt and the fortune cookie papers and tucked it under the picture.  Enjoy!
XOXO Gisela


 

3 comments:

  1. I love that you incorporated the fortunes from the fortune cookies on the page!!! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute way to incorporate a pocket on your page! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I love how you added the pocket to your page and how clever to use the score lines to mimic the wood! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete