Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Project Life Pocket

Two great challenges for my first Project Life page, Deconstructed Sketch and CAS-ual Fridays.  I added a tab where I am going to write the sweetest thing my daughter did for me on the way to the hospital for my surgery.  I took some extra pictures to share with you how I created the pocket.  I am not into sequins but I do have to admit that I like how they look on this project.  I'm happy with the way a used the two challenges.  Enjoy!
xoxo Gisela

   

I taped only 3 sides leaving the top open to insert the tag
I cut the top red portion and adhered it to the top of the tag
Here is the tag that comes out with the top red portion.

1 comment:

  1. Love your chevrons and sequins! Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete