Friday, March 20, 2015

He Has Risen

Today I was inspired by the great placement of colors in Amy's card.  I used the negative part of the leaves to create the print paper.  I stained the card in a couple of areas while stenciling, so I purposely added a few more to cover the mistake.  Enjoy!
xoxo Gisela
http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/2015/03/retrosketches-156.html http://colourq.blogspot.com/2015/03/colourq-challenge-283.html

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #40 - Always Anything Goes

Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge 71: anything goes with a twist ... spots and/or stripes 

 Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes with a twist of Easter.

 


3 comments:

  1. Fab card. I love the way you have used the negative of your die-cut. Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card -great idea using the die-cut negative to make the B.paper--Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Easter card Gisela - the patterned paper you've created looks great against the kraft and I love the touch of sequins! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete