Saturday, May 19, 2012

Friends

Two fantastic challenges, ColourQ and Freshly Made.  It had been a while since I used my Flower Soft and I thought this stamp set from SU would be perfect for it.  I cut some clouds with a PTI die and sponged over them with the Tempting Turquoise ink to create the sky.  I colored the stamp with Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade markers and stamped the same image twice, moving it just a bit to the side the second time to create a shadow effect.  I then applied the Flower Soft with a darker Lavender, but you can still see the Wisteria Wonder shadow.  I created the double-edged border by cutting it twice and adding just the loops to the bottom. I used the ribbon to cover the joint.  Enjoy!
XOXO Gisela


  

6 comments:

  1. Wow - SO pretty! I wish that was a real place somewhere close so I could go curl up in it ;) Lovely flowers and great techniques/tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Gisela ... I love your scenic stamping, fabulous texture and stunning colour scheme!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! The flowers and the butterflies are so wonderful with all the texture! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful focal point. The image is so soft and your sky is great. Thank you for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Gisela, I love this set! Beautiful watercolor treatment! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really beautiful! I love the techniques that you used, and the colors are stunning. The Flower Soft is the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete