Sunday, March 25, 2012

Time to Celebrate!

As soon as I saw this sketch by Lesley from Freshly Made Sketches I had two ideas which I was having a hard time deciding between, although the clock idea kept coming back. I called my friend Antonieta and we decided the clock was a better choice, so to her house I went to borrow the stamp.  It was not an easy card to make but it was worth the "minor" inconveniences because I really like the finished card. The stamp is from Hero Arts, the papers and ink are from SU and the sentiment by me... computer generated.  Enjoy!
XOXO  Gisela


4 comments:

  1. Great design! I love the clock idea. Great card for male or female! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! That's an awesome sentiment...and of course perfect with the clock stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea .... I love the use of that clock stamp, not only as your main focal points but also your background ... Well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch using the clock. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete