Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Fishy" Punch Art

This is the last Card Patterns challenge and it's sad to see them go.  Maybe they'll came back...keep checking.  But on the other hand, Friday Mashup has a cute animal punch challenge.  I joined them together to create this fun card.  I found this tutorial from Dee and it was too cute not to make.  I love everything related to the beach and found it appropriate to use a fish for my punch art card.  I think the card doesn't need an explanation but if you have any questions, feel free to email me and I will get back to you ASAP.  Enjoy!
And thanks to Dee for a great video tutorial.
XOXO Gisela

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Gisela! I love your card! That fish is so cute and I like how your combined the sketch of the Card Patterns and the punch art. Very creative, summery and colorful. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! I love the wonderful textures in the fishbowl, and you're darling little fish. Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete