Saturday, October 13, 2012

PCS October 2012 ~ Halloween Hoopla

 
Are you ready for some ghoulish and glamorous ideas for Halloween?  If so then you'll want to check out the October issue of the Sampler.  This month we share those delights for the haunting holiday. The template for the month is the "Ghouls Hangout".
 
My project can really be used for any occasion just by changing the accent and the colors. I don't celebrate Halloween so I created mine pumpkin themed which can be used all throughout the fall season. I also created an autumn themed one for myself with autumn leaves which I really liked. Be creative and add your own theme to create your own personalized invitation and party favor!
 
Here is a sneak peak of my project for this month:
 
 
Please don't forget to use PCSGL at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment