Monday, December 24, 2012

Last Christmas Card

This is a great challenge from Deconstructed Sketch for my last Christmas card.  I rotated the sketch and made it horizontal and chose not to use the traditional Christmas colors.  I think the colors look good with the Nativity theme.  I stamped the sentiment first to create a soft background and embossed the Nativity stamp with a clear pearl powder after stamping it in Soft Suede and a second time in Versamark.  The pearl embossing powder changed the color a bit, it made it a little greyish.  Enjoy!
XOXO Gisela

I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and lots of blessings for the New Year.
Remember that the real celebration is the birth of Jesus Christ whose love for us is totally unconditional.

 Deconstructed Sketch No. 82

No comments:

Post a Comment