Monday, July 15, 2013

Congratulations Color Throwdown!

Congratulations Color Throwdown for 5 years of creating color combinations to inspire us.  I was able to use the sketch from Mojo Monday and the "Marine Life" from Crazy 4 Challenges.  I didn't have all the elements I wanted for these challenges but I used what I have and made the best of it.  Looking for a nice sun die, any suggestions?  I used three different embossing folders and played with the brayer to create the ocean scene.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut the fish and used a lot of dimension.  Enjoy!
xoxo Gisela

   

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C194- Marine Life

2 comments:

  1. How CUTE! Love your nautical theme!! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and great use of the colors! Thanks for helping us celebrate at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete