Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Teacher's Anniversary

It is 3:45am and I'm still up and crafting, that's what coffee does to me.  Today I had an excuse for drinking it... I had a migraine headache and caffeine helps.  I took Lilian's challenge from Friday Mashup and Simons Says to create this almost school card.  I computer generated the notebook page as the sentiment.  I think this would be cute for a teacher's anniversary from the husband/wife :)  Enjoy!
xoxo Gisela

  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! Love the 'love equation' and the black/white/red colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Gisela! I love your color combo and how you used the school elements. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the black, white and red together and what a great take on the theme!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awee this would make a sweet Anniversary card.. I love that you created your own elements. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete